Session Fee: This fee includes a pre-session consultation, an on-location portrait session, editing of images, a private proofing gallery of a minimum of 25 images, and an optional design/ordering consultation.
Session Fees start at $150 for a family of up to 5 people, within 20 miles of East Brunswick, NJ. Please contact us for information on additional subjects, multi-family sessions, and travel fees
Prints, Albums, and Wall Displays are priced separately as follows:
Prints (All portraits 16×20 or larger are mounted on 2mm styrene board and ready to frame)
Desk and Gift Prints
5×7 and smaller: $25
Fine-Art Wall Displays
No wall art will give you greater joy and create a personal decor statement better than creatively displayed images of your family. OS Photography offers several stunning, eye-catching and unique display options, each with a style all its own to fit perfectly with your own personal style.
Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Prints: Your image is printed directly on fine art canvas and stretched over a wood frame. This presentation can be hung without framing, creating a piece of contemporary fine art for your home.
Float Wrap: A float wrap is another unique, contemporary way to display a portrait, collage, or wall grouping of portraits without the need for framing. The image is printed on professional photographic paper, then mounted on masonite with a layer of foam backing behind the image for depth and texture, and then adhered to a shadow-box backing to give a 3-dimensional look on your wall. This is a lightweight and contemporary presentation.
Mod-Mount Shapes: Fun, fresh, and completely original, mod mounts feature your images printed in archival inks onto a metal-acrylic substrate, backed with a standout mounting for easy 3-dimensional hanging. Available in 10 shapes and a wide range of sizes, mod-mounts
Multi-Image Collages: A clean, modern way to “tell a story” with several related images on one wall piece. Each one is custom-designed with the images of your choice.
12×12: $135 standard, $155 deluxe (5 or more images)
20×20: $190 standard, $225 deluxe
A session album is the perfect way to showcase up to 30 of your favorite images in a story-telling leather coffee-table book that will be enjoyed for many generations to come.
A session album is the perfect way to showcase up to 40 of your favorite images in a coffee-table book that will be enjoyed for many generations to come. Prints are 5×7 in size, mounted in a classic black hard-page book. Session albums represent significant savings over individual 5×7 prints, and are available for purchase after a minimum $350 print order.
20-image album: $300
30-image album: $350
40-image album: $400
The digital package is designed for clients who would like to create their own portrait prints while also keeping the digital files for archive purposes. A high-resolution DVD of all of the edited image files shown in your web gallery, along with print release, is available for $1100. I also strongly believe in always giving clients a physical product from a session (because your grandchildren won’t sit at your computer looking at your old digital files!), so a Deluxe Session Album is included in the Digital Package.
Individual files are also available as follows:
Single image file: $125
Set of 5 image files: $500
Set of 10 image files: $750.
In order to give my clients a wide range of options in top-quality holiday cards, I am partnering with both Tiny Prints and Minted. If you would like to order holiday cards using one or more images from your session, there is an image use fee of $50 for the first image and $25 for each additional (with a minimum print order of $100). I would then upload the image(s) of your choice to either Tiny Prints or Minted, and you will receive a keycode to unlock and use the images to design your own card on the site.
- Basic retouching (including removal of clearly visible blemishes, color correction, and skin tone adjustment) is included in the price of the portrait. All basic retouching will be presented at the time of proofing, so unless otherwise requested, no additional retouching will be done for prints ordered from the proofs. Additional retouching may be arranged at an extra charge.
- Due to the custom nature of the product, full payment is requested at the time the order is placed. OS Photography accepts check, cash and credit cards.
- All services and products are subject to 7% NJ state sales tax.
- All final images from sessions are retained for a period of 60 days. After that time, any images that have been ordered as portraits are archived for a period of 2 years, and all unordered images are discarded.
- All original images are the property of OS Photography. All images are protected by federal copyright laws and may NOT be copied, scanned or reproduced in any way without written permission from the photographer.
- All portrait sales are final.